PROVIDING SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE FOR WOMEN
La Dauphinelle’s team provides support, guidance and advice to its residents, and to those staying in an apartment. It also supports women after their stay as needed. The main services we provide are:
- evaluation and telephone consultation;
- reference and orientation;
- individual support and follow-up;
- Accompaniment to legal, medical or school appointments, etc.;
- Workshops (information, awareness, education);
- Mother-child follow-up (to bolster bonding and parenting skills);
- Respite care and babysitting;
- Activities and outings (weekends, school holidays and ped days);
- Post-accommodation support.
- Age-appropriate support and follow-up;
- Reference and orientation;
- Targeted interventions following exposure to spousal abuse;
- Activities and outings;
- Homework help.
La Dauphinelle can accommodate you alone or with your children.